LabexMed-Gerda Henkel Stiftung Post-doctoral Grant
"Heritage: stakes, practices, representations"
In the framework of the partnership between the Gerda Henkel Stiftung and the Unit of Excellence for Mediterranean studies, coordinated by the Maison Méditerranéenne des Sciences de l’Homme, USR 3125, AMU/CNRS (Aix-en-Provence; France), will allocate an incoming post-doctoral grant in October 2018 for a duration of twelve months, to a young researcher.
The selected postdoctoral fellow will be hosted in one of the LabexMed Research Units (see appendix). Disciplines: archeology, history, art history, anthropology. The submitted research proposals shall be belong to the research theme Heritage: stakes, practices, representations (see presentation in appendix).
The post-PhDoctoral grant amounts to € 1 700 per month.
Accommodation expenses will be covered during the stay in France, to a maximum of € 700 per month.
The costs of medical insurance are in charge of the postdoctoral fellow.
The selection of the applications will be based on the quality of the scientific proposal as well as on the post-doc project and its integration within the LabexMed Research Themes.
Eligibility criteria are the following:
- Applicants must have obtained their PhD at the date of application - PhD defended at the submission deadline. The application must be submitted within six years of defending their doctoral dissertation.
- Fluency in French is recommended.
Application Form (only by email):
Curriculum vitae and list of publication
- PhD Diploma
- Viva Report and PhD essay (pdf)
- Research Project : Title, Host Research Unit, Presentation of the Project in 10 000 marks maximum
- Letter from the Director of the research unit to which the student will be affiliated (LabexMed partner)
The deadline for the submission of the full application file is 1st June 2018 4pm (French time) at the following address: email@example.com. An acknowledgment of receipt will be sent to the applicant per email.
Pre-selection committee will be held on the 20th June 2018. Further to the pre-selection committee, final selection will be validated by a scientific committee of the Gerda Henkel Stiftung.
The result of the selection will be sent to the candidates in September 2018.