France-Stanford Collaborative Projects Call for Proposals
The France-Stanford Center seeks to fund research projects across all disciplines. Priority will be given to projects with the potential to develop new collaborations involving junior researchers, and to those leading to collaborative work on interdisciplinary issues. Applications must be submitted jointly by researchers affiliated with a French institution and researchers in any Stanford department, as long as they are eligible to serve as principal investigators.
The France-Stanford Center for Interdisciplinary Studies invites proposals for collaborative research projects to be held during academic year 2019-2020 (September 1, 2019 to August 31, 2020).
- Budget: Projects will be funded up to $15,000 (USD).
- Duration: One academic year (September 1 - August 31). Project extensions are available in some cases.
- Expenses: The grant may be used for travel, lodging, and living costs, as well as research-related services. The grant may not be used for purchasing equipment, tuition fees, conference registration fees, salary payments nor publishing fees.
How to apply
All applications must be submitted in Slideroom. The following documents must be included in PDF format:
- Non-technical summary of the project
- Project proposal
- Criteria for selection statement
- Compliance with ethical and environmental norms statement
- Biographical resumes
- Letter of intent
- Financial annex
Please contact email@example.com