ISA Bologna Visiting Fellowship
In order to foster the internationalization and interdisciplinarity of the University of Bologna, the ISA (Istituto di Studi Avanzati), offers fifteen Visiting Fellowships for a period of one to three months to international visiting professors. The fellowships must be proposed by members of the academic staff of the University of Bologna and will be organized in close collaboration with the University Departments. The Fellowship period must be continuous in order to allow for a fruitful interaction with the Institute and the students.
The Visiting Fellows will receive from ISA:
- A Contribution to be chosen between:
- a lump-sum compensation to cover travel, transportation, food expenses and possible visa in the gross amount of 800,00 Euros for EU residents and 1,100 Euros for non-EU residents;
- a direct reimbursement of the mere travel expenses duly documented (up to 800,00 Euros for EU residents and 1,100 Euros for non-EU residents).
- Accommodation: in preference, but depending on availability, in a fully equipped apartment for two people in Via De Rolandis 3, in the proximity of the Istituto di Studi Avanzati (Via Marsala 26, Bologna) and of the Rectorate or in a studio-apartment at the Residence Terzo Millennio, via Pietro Miliani 7/2, Borgo Panigale – Bologna
- Fellows room: a fully equipped study and reading room located at Palazzo Paleotti, via Zamboni 25 (Bologna).
Applications must be uploaded by the University of Bologna Proponent no later than 12:00 noon December 7, 2018, using academic credentials. The online procedure is described in the Call.