Business France is the national agency supporting the international development of the French economy
Responsible for fostering export growth by French businesses, as well as promoting and facilitating international investment in France. It promotes France’s companies, business image and nationwide attractiveness as an investment location, and also runs the VIE international internship program.
Founded on January 1, 2015 through a merger between UBIFRANCE and the Invest in France Agency, Business France has 1,500 personnel, both in France and in 70 countries throughout the world, who work with a network of public- and private-sector partners.
What we do
- Offering complimentary and paid-for services to foreign investors and all businesses operating in France to foster international development, exports, and inward investment, by detecting leads and welcoming and supporting enterprise.
- Supporting decision-making by expanding businesses and foreign investors to attract inward investment projects to France, by drafting and disseminating useful material to inform decisions and organizing all necessary training to ensure project completion.
- Contributing to the formulation and implementation of nationwide and regional government policy to further international business development in key sectors, and to enhance France’s attractiveness to inward investment.
- Running and expanding the VIE international internship program.
- Organizing and overseeing all work to extend international cooperation within the realm of its remit, and participating, where appropriate.
- Monitoring France’s international business image and attractiveness as an investment location.
- Suggesting and implementing strategies to promote France and its regions, businesses and talent, and informing channels of influence in the international business world.
- Designing, developing and disseminating all relevant communication material to meet its objectives, and adapting them to different targets in France and throughout the world.
- Aiding government in analyzing and formulating policy within the realm of its remit concerning the international development of the French economy.
- Carrying out all relevant assignments entrusted to it by the government ministries to which it reports on a permanent or temporary basis.