ILCB Postdoc Positions Language, Communication and the Brain
The Center of Excellence on Brain and Language (BLRI) and the Institute of Language, Communication and the Brain (ILCB) offer: Two 2-year postdoc positions on any topic that falls within the area of language, communication, brain and modelling. The institute provides privileged and free access to MEG and fMRI facilities.
The scientific project, ideally interdisciplinary, should be supervised by at least one member of the BLRI/ILCB and should, if possible, involve two different laboratories of the institute.
The BLRI-ILCB is located in Aix-en-Provence, Avignon and Marseille and regroups several research centers in linguistics, psychology, cognitive neuroscience, medicine, computer science, and mathematics.
A complete application should contain the following files:
- A full description of the research project (~ 5 pages):
- Name of the collaborator/supervisor/sponsor within the BLRI-ILCB
- Short Summary
- Scientific context/state of the art/
- Objectives and hypotheses
- Expected results
- Brief statement about the relevance of the project for the BLRI/ILCB
- Proposed Timeline
- CV with a complete list of publications
- Letter of motivation
- One letter of recommendation or contact information of a potential referee
How to apply
Candidates should first contact potential supervisor(s) among the members of the ILCB/BLRI. A list of potential projects and supervisors that will be given priority for this call can be find here. However, you can also apply to any subject, under the supervision of any ILCB/BLRI member.
When the research project is finalized and approved by the supervisor(s), the application must be sent to Nadera Bureau email@example.com
For supplementary information: Johannes.Ziegler@univ-amu.fr